My A level grades are, concisely put:
FUBAR
Those amazing 5 alphabets sure sum it up neatly.
An amusing observation,
my initial thought when I scanned the result slip
' THANK GOD i didn't fail GP',
and i actually thought that
'hey these grades are pretty okay'.
But that was only in comparison with prelims.
So yea.
After a while it actually sunk in that the grade A
was actually relatively commonplace
and that I'm gonna be scraping my knees
praying to get into the course i want.
So yea, in short, A level results were
fucking disappointing.
Especially biology.
Logically speaking, regrets are for losers,
so does the adamantly resounding
'was the effort yet fucking insufficient?!'
in this useless mass of cells
equate to being one?
Yes i'm fucking annoyed with myself,
that much is evident.
But then again, what's new.
It's not okay but I'm alright.
A few more nights of ample rest
and i swear i'll be back to normal.
Saturday, March 07, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I managed to go cycling in the end! Dude you were right, this entry was like woah. Glad you've managed to cool down though, you have another chance ahead of you in Uni! I can't wait for you to enroll and stuff. Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment