in the west, they are rioting against China hosting the Olympics
in asia, people are rioting against rising food prices
in China, the Chinese are rioting against the West
in the middle east, there are people who give up 'perfect lives'
to cause death and destruction by bombing themselves.
we live in a really amusing world do we not.
Attempted to tackle assignments in the library today
Only to fall asleep.
Tammy you were so right. HAHA.
reasons don't mean a thing.
cause I won't excuse myself.
I'm sorry I wasn't there for you
If only God just confer mere mortals
the amazing ability of being omnipresent.
For everyone to whom much is given, from him much will be required;
and to whom much has been committed, of him they will ask the more.
Luke 12.48
Saturday, April 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment