Saturday, January 19, 2008

It's the second week of school already.
tempus fugit
Cross country on wednesday.
The photo makes it look like some beach party though.

So clever
Whatever
I'm done with these endeavors
Alone I walk the winding way
(Here I stay)
It's over
No longer
I feel it growing stronger
I live to die another day
Until I fade away

Why give up?
Why give in?
It's not enough
It never is
So I will go on until the end
We've become desolate
It's not enough
It never is
But I will go on until the end

Songs on replay
the genre has varied
wonder if it's reflective of
the circumstances
or simply a latent preference
manifested.
But according to my mum
my music is always too noisy,
for her liking.
No difference to her.
hmm.


And you'll never know that i meant what i said

No comments: