Invitation only grand farewells.
Crash the best one, of the best ones.
Clear liquor and cloudy eyed, too early to say goodnight.
Shall leave a quick drabble. (:
Blogger has much improved itself since the time I've left.
Pea Double Ew!
It's over soooooon.
Thank the heavens.
We've stopped the song recommmendation bit for a while now.
Do you still remember? (:
Reckon I can attribute one fifth of my music taste to you.
& I remember spamming you with random chinese ones hoho.
Randomness spam then! :D
1) Some people go to priests; others to poetry; I to my friends. ~Virginia Woolf
[one of your favourite authors no?]
2) The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never
saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best
conversation you've had. ~Author Unknown
[Didn't expect to stumble across this one again.]
3)A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked. ~Author Unknown
[Hahahahahah!]
4)It is the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter. ~Marlene Dietrich
[Do you still remember, the inside joke about this one? -wry grin-]
5) True friends stab you in the front. ~Oscar Wilde
[recently turned one of my favourite authors.]
6) It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
[that is why, you should pardon much of my spastic-ness (: ]
7) I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world. ~Thomas A. Edison
Alright, enough randomness for the night.
Take careeeee pal. <3
-Biscuit.
(spastic nicknames oh my sky.
I should have came up with something cooler sounding. -sigh)
Monday, October 29, 2007
Another sun soaked season fades away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment