Marvel at the difference in intensities.
I cringe at how slack I've been.
To the repeated question of how is SA/ you now, here's a condensed version.
- Today was the first time that I stayed awake throughout an entire lecture without beatrice's or aruna's constant prodding. Go figure.
- The food is pretty good except the fact that everything happens to be far more expensive, think food court prices.
- If there's one thing i don't miss, its the toilets. The facilities in this aspect are way better.
- School ends early most days with a most extraordinary timetable. Compared to the other classes of course.
- Academic-wise, certain subjects are able to generate enough frustration with which one can tear through an island size worth of paper.
- My class has mostly nice tutors. Thank God they all are visually pleasant.
Can't wait to see how the entire team would look like. Uniformed hairstyles.
Friday, April 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment