Friday, May 13, 2005

TGIF and i mean it.
was slacking in the earlier part of the week
and rushing like psychos towards the end
really need to brush up on time management

was falling asleep in class today
as usual.but very surprisingly,
during social studies as well
i am damn thankful i dont take history.

student's forum today was enlightening?
not to mention amusing and hilarious.
but what's the point of asking
if its gonna be implemented anyway

mental note: lunch and trg do not mix
am exhausted. yes i am.
realised that fatigue causes a great
huge and very drastic drop in self control
damn. aching limbs.

Look up, I look up at night
Planets are moving at the speed of light
Climb up, up in the trees
Every chance that you get is a chance you seize
How long am I gonna stand
With my head stuck under the sand?
I’ll start before I can stop
Before I see things the right way up

All that noise, and all that sound
All those places that I have found
And birds go flying at the speed of sound
To show you how it all began
Birds came flying from the underground
If you could see it then you'd understand

No comments: